* Bought a punnet of Cos lettuce seedlings from Big W for 50 cents. They were on clearance because they had a few dry leaves on them. I picked a punnet with 10 seedlings
* Picked a couple of raspberries per day. It doesn't sound like much but in the middle of the season I'll be picking handfuls twice a day
* Continued to pick a handful of strawberries each day.
* Picked silverbeet for two meals.
* Made a double batch of raspberry and white choc muffins and sold most of them
* Sold excess eggs.
* .Jessica made a double batch of chocolate choc chip muffins for snacks. Most were frozen straight away.
* Darren cooked up some beetroot he'd been growing. He's even pickled it to be eaten in sandwiches and with salads. Thankyou to Annabel for the seeds.
* Watered the veggie seedlings with saved shower warm up water.
* Hand washed the dinner dishes a couple of nights this week. There wasn't enough to put the dishwasher on.
* Unplugged the Wii to keep the standby light off. The girls don't use it too often these days.
* Picked a bunch of hydrangeas from the garden for a friend who was in need of a " pick me up '.
* Darren used shredded paper in the chicken coop instead of hay.
* Made chocolate cakes for a church morning tea
|Strawberries and raspberries|
|Darren's cooked beetroot|
|Cakes for church morning tea.|