* Cleaned the kettle with citric acid. The kettle is getting more use at the moment so I'm thinking it will need to be cleaned every 2 weeks.
* Darren, Megan, myself and the two babies went for a walk around our little estate. Luka loved seeing all the different gardens and waved to a few butterflies.
* Darren and I tidied up a small garden bed. When we have some flower seedlings big enough we'll be filling in the empty spots.
* Darren planted seeds of broccoli, cabbage, beetroot, carrots, parsley, coriander, basil, thyme, Pansies and Diathus.
* I did a quick vacuum and mopped the floors. With a 1 year old crawling around, the floors get dirty very quickly.
* On the menu for dinner was Tuna Pasta Bake.. I added silverbeet from the garden and a finely grated carrot.
|After we gave the garden bed a tidy.|
|The before shot|
|In the garden|