Here's what else I got up to this week -
* Sold five of my handmade greeting cards to a friend.
* All of our chickens have started laying. Wednesday was the first day we collected five eggs. I've added weeds, grass and old vegetable plants from the garden to their diet..
* Kept the heater off for a couple of days. It was even warm enough to have the doors open.
* Refilled a couple of foaming hand wash dispensers with diluted shower gel.
* Picked a few lemons off our tree.
* Dried some washing on the line and clotheshorses. Some items had to be dried in the dryer.
* We all ate leftovers out of the freezer for dinner one night.
* Gratefully received three avocados from a friend.
* Gratefully received a few placemats, serviettes and doilies at the Cheapskates card making day.
* Made a card for a wedding we are going to. I used supplies I already had on hand.
* Bought a beautiful pair of near new shoes from Savers for $24 using my 20% discount. These shoes are for the wedding.
* Refilled all the spray bottles with Miracle Spray.
* Cut off the hanging ribbons from a cardigan. These will be used in card making.
* Gratefully received a handful of train magazines. I cut out a few pictures for decorating cards.
* Saved the washing machine water for each next load.
|My ( new ) shoes|
|Handmade wedding card|
|Handmade men's card|
|Free card making items|
What was on your frugal list this week ?