Here's what else I got up to this week -
* Sold a bottle of Miracle Spray to a cleaning client.
* Took baking, spag bol, snacks, fruit and veggies from home to help with our holiday grocery costs.
* Used our saved Flybuy dollars to buy extra groceries at Coles while we were away.
* Bought tickets to Sovereign Hill from RACV at a discounted price.
* Gratefully received some lemons from a friend.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Made a bottle of room spray using cooled boiled water and essential oil.
* Fed the compost bins with lots of kitchen scraps.
* Made a big saucepan full of veggie soup using sad, wilting veggies from the fridge crisper. I included cauliflower and broccoli stalks which I cut up into small cubes. Once the soup had cooked I used the stick blender to puree it.
* Bought an AFL ( football ) mug at half price in Coles. This will be given as a Christmas present.
* Cheap main meals we ate this week were - fried rice and soup with crusty bread.
* Bought a cooked chicken while in Ballarat and used it to make our lunches for three days while we were out and about. This $10 chicken saved us approximately $40 on lunch costs. We took water bottles everywhere we went which saved us another $30 +
|Hearty vegetable soup.|
Sorry I'm short on photos this week. I've been busy enjoying life.