* Save the water and pour it into your soaking bucket in the laundry. Sometimes stains need a good soak overnight. I use one of those food grade white buckets from a restaurant kitchen. Add a small scoop of homemade laundry powder to the saved shower water. Pour into the washing machine with your next load of washing.
* Use the shower warm up water to wash your car. Ok, you might need to save the shower water for a couple of days to suds up the whole car.
* Pour cooled shower water onto pot plants and the veggie garden. Every little bit counts.
* Add a little disinfectant to a bucket of shower water to mop your floors
* Give your bath a good clean with a little Miracle Spray and shower water.
* Rinse out a dirty kitchen sink.
* Wash a window or two using diluted Windex, metho or dish washing liquid and shower water.
* Give your outdoor furniture a good scrub with a stiff brush and the shower water.
|Watering the lettuce|
|Saving the water into a wide basin.|