Here's what else we got up to this week -
* Made four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Made a batch of diluted Dynamo laundry liquid ( great for smelly washing ).
* Bought home any leftover food from our stay in Greenhill.
* Packed bottles of water, dinner for the first night and snacks for our weekend away.
* Saved lots of shower water for the washing machine. I also saved the rinse water for each next load of washing.
* Dried the washing on the line and clotheshorses.
* Used the dry mop on the bamboo flooring instead of getting out the vacuum cleaner.
* Gratefully received a card making magazine and stamps from a friend.
* Saved a couple of gift bags given with presents this week.
* Bought two Summer tops from Savers and used a 15% discount stamp.
* Picked silverbeet from the garden to go with two meals.
* Darren filled up his car with petrol bought at 99 cents a litre.
* Turned the heater off for a couple of hours each day when the sun was shining through our windows,
* Fed the chickens an old lettuce plant every few days.
* Cut of the ribbons from my new tops. These will be used in card making.
|We have peaches starting to grow.|
|Cherry blossoms on Darren's cherry tree.|
|The raspberry plants are growing fast.|
|Miniature teapots on my kitchen dresser|
|The cottage we stayed in.|
|In the garden around the cottage|
|The view of our cottage from the garden.|