* Made 2 x 600 ml bottles of diluted Dynamo laundry liquid.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Gratefully received a top and skirt from Jessica when she was cleaning out her wardrobe. YAY for a daughter who is the same size as me.
* Made lots of pita chips for snacks.
* Made two bottles of double strength Miracle Spray.
* Made a quadruple batch of laundry powder.
* Dried most of the washing on the line.
* Ate out of the freezer for most meals. I'm trying to make room in the freezers for legs of lamb which are starting to come down in price.
* Only bought milk from the shops.
* Planted lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and beans in the veggie garden.
* Sold three dozen eggs.
* Sold some crafts in my blog shop.
* Hand washed the dishes most days.
* Saved the washing machine water for each next load.
* Bought corned silverside for $5.99kg.
* Froze two singles serves of leftover tuna pasta bake.
* Gratefully received a bread stick from a friend. I turned it into mini garlic breads and froze them to go with meals in the future.
|Christmas Hand towel for sale in the shop|
|Christmas coffee cup card for sale in the shop.|
|Christmas decorations for sale in the shop.|