Wednesday 6 July 2022

A Hand Wash Tip

This savings tip comes from one of my cleaning clients.  Michelle has 2 little girls and showed me how she makes her liquid hand soap last a lot longer.

Michelle added a rubber band to the pump shaft on the bottle to limit how far the handle can be pushed down.   The pump still dispenses enough soap to wash hands,  just not the amount the manufacturers want you to use.

This easy savings tip could save you more than 50%  on the cost of liquid hand soap.

How about giving this a try ?



6 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea. It would work with so many pump action bottle. I am going to do it with shampoo and conditioner bottles in shower today. Thank you and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, I don't use pump soap, but I have to say...this tip is genius! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea Wendy, thankyou to you both for sharing, Lorraine W

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant idea, will try this in the child care centre where I clean, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea ! I've been buying generic refill and just put it in the branded container. No one knows the difference !

    ReplyDelete

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.