Saturday 7 September 2024

I'll Be Back Next Week

 I'm taking a short blogging break due to life being super busy at the moment.  

We had a very full last Saturday when we took Luka and Bryson to see a Jurassic World dinosaur display in the city.  Sunday was Father's Day and Monday was our wedding anniversary.  This weekend I'll be away at a card making weekend having lots of crafting time,  tea drinking,  chatting and eating.

I hope to be back next week and I'll have lots of photos to share.

Please keep your frugal list going and we'll share them together next weekend.




2 comments:

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.