I've made a few trips to the shops for presents and a few trips to the post office to send off a couple of Etsy orders. Here's what else I've been up to this week -
* Bought six legs of lamb at $6.99 kg. Each leg feeds the four of us for two meals. This means we get roast lamb once a month for the next year. Now I'm waiting for lamb chops to come on sale.
* Picked up lots and lots of paint sample cards from Masters Hardware store. As most of you know they will be closing down in the next week or two. I asked at the service counter and the lady said I could take 5 - 6 cards of each color. I only picked colors I could use in card making.
* Netted our feijoa tree with some netting I found in my shed. Suddenly the birds have taken a liking to the tree this year. I don't know what they are doing in the tree but I don't want the flowers disturbed ( I want the fruit to grow ).
* Sold two school text books.
* Sold four Christmas angel decoration sets to friends.
* Dried all the washing on the line and clotheshorses.
* Sold a couple of items in my Etsy shop.
* Saved the washing machine and shower water as per usual
* Sold four dozen eggs to the neighbours.
* Picked a small handful of raspberries each day.
* Darren picked two bowls of strawberries from our patch in one day. About four days later I picked another bowlful..
* Kept the heater off for most of the week.
* Jessica used a few recycled gift bags to put her friend's presents in.
* Refilled the shampoo and conditioner bottles and added some water. I also found a few almost empty shampoo bottles in the girl's shower. I added the contents to the nearly full bottle. My girls won't notice a difference.
* Cooked all meals from scratch.
* Took water bottles and muesli bars with me when I went Christmas shopping.
* Made up a bottle of diluted Dynamo laundry liquid. I also bought a big bottle at half price and diluted it straight away.
|Darren loves his reindeers|
|Christmas angels I made for an order|
|Our Christmas card for 2016|
|From the garden.|