Here are the other tasks I managed to squeeze in -
* Had two extra cleaning jobs this week.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Sold two dozen eggs to a neighbour.
* Froze two single serves of leftovers
* Mended the corner of a fitted sheet. The stitching was starting to separate so I used the sewing machine to reinforce it before it became a hole.
* Made dried seasoned bread crumbs from scratch.
* Stayed away from the shops as much as possible. This week I only bought 2 litres of milk and a few salad items.
* Sold Megan's high school calculator.
* Picked a small handful of raspberries each day.
* Kept the curtains closed on the hot days.
* Did the usual water saving tasks and used the saved water on the garden.
|In the garden|
|A card my 7 year old niece made - with my help|
|Making pita chips|
|Dried seasoned bread crumbs|
|It's too hot for Princess. Hiding under the coffee table..|
What frugal tasks did you complete this week ?