* Sold 1 dozen eggs and one jar of jam to a cleaning client.
* Made a trip to the Dandenong Market and bought 4 bags of pita bread for $3. This is about 1/2 the price of supermarket pita bread.
* Made scones for last Sunday's afternoon tea I hosted. I served them with homemade jam and whipped cream. The rest of the scones went into the freezer for future occasions or morning teas at home.
* Bought a few roast beefs for $7.99 kg and mandarins for 69 cents a kilo..
* Added more stock to my blog shop. I now have handmade cards for sale with more to come shortly.
* Gratefully received a few glass jars from my SIL.
* Made a new type of card using supplies I had on hand.
* Gratefully received a parcel from Annabel in the post. It was just wonderful to open up the apple green colored goodies that brightened my day.
* Picked a bowlful of lemons from our tree.
* Made a batch of laundry powder. I then mixed it with the last box of supermarket laundry powder I bought in a bargain hamper.
* Jessica made more veggie soup for her lunches. She also made a lemon slice using our lemons.
* Cooked all meals from scratch. Darren and I did have afternoon tea out twice this week but we paid cash from our treat fund.
* Saved a few gift bags and ribbons from presents.
* Refilled the kitchen detergent bottle and diluted it by 50%.
* Made chicken stock in the slow cooker from a chicken Jessica bought last Sunday.
* Fed a few bread crusts and handfuls of grass to the chickens.
* Saved the washing machine rinse water as per usual. Dried some clothes on clothes horses. Dried some on coat hangers in the bathrooms ( ducted heating ) and the rest went into the dryer. To help offset the dryer costs, I kept the heater off for a few hours here and there.
|Drying the umbrella but Princess had to use it too.|
|Roast beef dinner.|
|Chicken stock in the slow cooker|
|Twist and Pop card for sale in my blog shop.|
|Inside of the Twist and Pop|
|Cogs and Gears Z Fold card for sale in my blog shop.|