* Baked a big batch of scones. Darren and I enjoyed a lovely afternoon tea of scones with homemade raspberry jam outside on the deck while it was raining. The rest of the scones will be frozen.
* Darren cleaned the exhaust fans in both bathrooms.
* I gave our shower and bathroom sink and mirror a clean using diluted dish washing liquid.
* Made a double batch of ANZAC biscuit dough. Most of the dough was frozen for future baking but I did bake two trays of biscuits too.
* Darren lubricated all the inside door hinges. A few were starting to squeak.
* I did the ironing which was a total of two items. With Darren and I staying home most of the time, we don't have the occasion to wear shirts and denim that often. Still, it was nice to put the ironing away.
* Wrote a shopping list for tomorrow's grocery shop. I'm trying to plan ahead with fresh fruit and veg so I only need to shop every two weeks.
* Popcorn chicken ( given to us ) in homemade flat breads with salad was on the menu for dinner tonight.
|Scones in abundance|