|The garden around our deck.|
Friday, 10 April 2020
Abundant Cottage Adventures Thursday 9th April 2020
Our day was a busy one yet there's not much to report that was really exciting. We did manage to get a couple of things done.
* Megan and I did some grocery shopping and ran errands that couldn't wait any longer. Megan picked up beef mince marked down to $6 a kilo.
* We enjoyed morning tea out on the deck in the beautifully warm sunshine.
* I watched a couple of episodes of A Country Practice to relax and unwind.
* I picked up a few Easter goodies in Kmart for 1/2 price.
* Silverside cooked in the slow cooker with roast veggies was on the menu for dinner.