Thursday 21 May 2020

Abundant Cottage Adventures Tuesday 19th And Wednesday 20th May 2020

To be honest,  I wasn't feeling that good on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I'm not one to spend the day in bed or become a couch potato from sun up to sun down.  Whether it be ill health ( in this case ),  worries or stress, I find it best to keep my mind and body active.  I did take some time out in the afternoons to watch a few episodes of A Country Practice.  The hairdos and fashions from the 80's are quite fun to look at. Here's what else I got up to -

*  Megan and I wrote out a menu plan for the next 10 days.

*  I used Megan's stick vacuum on the carpets and used the dry mop on the bamboo floors   I mopped the floors as well.

*  I gave our bedroom a bit of a tidy up.  With extra family members in our home and a 14 month old who gets into everything,  our bedroom was becoming a dumping ground for household items in the way.

*  Cleaned our bathroom.

*  Did a load of washing.

*  Watered the plants that don't get watered from the rain.

*  Poured the shower warm up water into the washing machine.

*  Did a quick sort out of my wardrobe.  I now have a bag of donations ready to go to the op shop.

*  Roast chicken pieces was on the dinner menu for Wednesday.  We had Tuna Mornay for dinner on Tuesday night.   This is a new meal for us and Megan found a recipe on the internet she liked and changed it a bit to suit our tastes.  She did a fabulous job.


In the garden


Have you tried any new recipes while spending so much time at home ?


3 comments:

  1. Hope you and yours are all well. I am missing your posts xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy
    I enjoy your posts and have been reading them for a couple of years. I hope you’re ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you alright wendy? haven't heard from your blog for a while now

    ReplyDelete

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.