Saturday 24 September 2022

You'll Find Me In The Garden

Hi everyone.  Just letting you know I'll be taking a short break from blogging.  I'm behind in my Spring planting and need to get out into the veggie garden.  

Since my Dad passed away in April both Darren and I have been helping Mum keep her garden in order. The garden was generally Dad's domain so we've been transforming the garden with new flowers and plants to bring joy to Mum.  We've battled cold and very wet weather since April as well as working long hours at our day jobs and transforming our OWN front garden.  

Now that Spring is really here ( weather wise ) I'll be spending my free time planting seeds and doing some maintenance.  

Thankyou for understanding and I hope to just post a few photos from the garden over the coming weeks.  
Please feel free to read some of my older blog posts.  You'll find them in the heading section near the top of my blog.  There are over 900 posts I've written since 2014.




6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your garden and helping your Dear Mum. Time together doing things we love is time very well spent. Take care. Happy Spring. Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand being behind. Take all the time you need. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your garden time.
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the Spring weather and your family time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gardening is so good for the body and the mind! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy early Spring in your garden, Wendy. It's such a lovely time of year.
    Meg🙂

    ReplyDelete

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.