* Baked lots of peanut butter choc chip biscuits using homemade dough from the freezer.
* Portioned out $20 worth of chicken fillets into seven meals and froze in snap lock bags.
* Refilled the dish washing liquid and diluted it by about 30%.
* Made lots of small rissoles and flash froze them raw on oven trays. They were then portioned into meal sizes and put back into the freezer. The will be great for quick and easy meals especially on hot days with a salad.
* Collected kitchen water and poured it onto our fruit trees.
* Bought two as new recipe books from Savers for $3.99 each less 15% discount. One was a muffin book and the other was a biscuit book. They have been put away for Christmas presents. I picked up a lovely cushion for a bed for $2.55. It looks new and has been put away for a birthday present. I also bought an assorted bag of cotton reels and ribbon for $ 2.55. The cotton will be used for sewing and is worth at least $18.
* Gratefully received some salad, bread, croissants and nectarines.
* Used some old Christmas cards to make 38 gift tags for future Christmases.
* Altered a dress for myself and one for Jessica.
* Hand washed the dinner dishes a few times this week. There wasn't enough to put the dish washer on, We usually only use the dish washer for afternoon tea and dinner dishes together.
* Gratefully received a large amount of vegetable seeds from an online friend who cannot plant them. There are enough seeds for the next year or two of everything we usually grow. This is a huge blessing for our family and were are so thankful. Thank you so much Jenny. xoxo
* Picked corn, beans, tomatoes, raspberries and one lemon this week.
* Baked a double batch of chocolate choc chip muffins.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread.
* Darren rigged up an old beach umbrella to shade our raspberry plants. The fruit was getting bleached by the hot sun.
* Saved the washing machine rinse water for the next load. Saved the shower warm up water for some plants.
|Our raspberries have shade|
|Veggie seedlings we'll plant in a week or two.|
|My Savers bargain. $2.99 less 15% discount.|
|I picked this in one day.|