Here are my goals for this year -
* Learn how to crochet. If I can't find anyone to teach me, I'll be looking up youtube. I'd like to be able to crochet beautiful edges around face washers, towels and tea towels etc. Annabel's beautiful handiwork has really inspired me to learn.
* I'd like to give more handmade presents. If I learn to crochet, this will help me achieve the goal.
* To grow more veggies in succession. For example, to plant more lettuce seeds while I'm still picking from the plants in the veggie patch.
* To find ways of increasing my income. This year will see me losing most of my cleaning jobs. Although I don't want to be cleaning for too much longer due to wear and tear on my body, I do like contributing the the household income. Increasing my income might come through selling some of my crafts, public speaking, holding workshops or speaking at workshops. I might even set up a shop here on the blog.
* Finish writing my book. This is a big one but I will have more spare time this year. No excuses !!
* Set up some exciting new challenges for you to participate in. Maybe even hold a Christmas present exchange later in the year.
* Continue to find ways to trim the family budget, yet still live well. I might need to do more research on frugal living. There's always more to learn.