* Bought two cushion for the lounge room from Savers for $4.99 less 20%.
* Also bought some soft netting from Savers for 44.99 less 205. I'll be cutting this up Annabel style to use as ribbons on presents.
* Picked a good handful of raspberries each day.
* Packaged up all the soaps I've made lately. They are now packed away in a box to give as presents during the year. I'm quite happy with how they look. the ribbons I used were bits and pieces I've saved over the years. It really does pay to save every scrap you come across.
* Only used the cooling when really necessary.
* Bought two oven mitts for $1.99 each less 20% from Savers. I'm always on the look out for these as they cost so much in the stores.
* Cleaned the dishwasher using bi carb of soda and white vinegar.
* Gratefully received some shredded paper from a cleaning client to use for our chickens. This saves us buying sugar cane mulch for the nesting boxes.
* Saved the shower water to hand wash the op shop finds.
* Megan made chocolate brownies
* Ate left over curried sausage casserole one night.
* Made more raspberry jam using our berries and lemon juice. Any more raspberries I pick will be save for muffin baking throughout the year.
* Redeemed a rain check for 5 kilos of chicken drumsticks at $1.98 a kilo. This rain check was from March last year. I have one more to redeem next week then I think I will have enough drumsticks for another year. Woo Hoo !!!
* I'm still picking tomatoes but they are slowing right down.
* Topped up all the cars with petrol every 3 - 4 days. We are trying to make the most of the cheaper petrol and keeping the tanks full in case the price goes up shortly.
* Made pizzas from scratch on Thursday night. There was enough leftover for another dinner for Darren and a slice for Megan to take to school.
* Made two batches of double strength miracle spray. One is kept in the kitchen and one in the laundry. When I refill my spray bottles I dilute it down to normal strength which is 50 / 50 with water.
|Lots of soaps for presents|
|Love this ribbon bought on clearance at Spotlight.|
|Made with love.|
|Leaf soaps. The mould came from Mimi.|
|Raspberry jam and the day's pickings of tomatoes.|
|Princess hiding in my wardrobe shoe rack.|
|My KFC schnitzel and relish with salad.|
What fugal tasks did you complete this week ?