* Repaired a pair of Winter boots. The soles were coming away from the upper. So I used shoe glue to fix them. I think they will last this year and next.
* I went to the Cheapskates card making day and made 5 cards using what I had on hand. I also gratefully received from the swap table - two mini stainless steel bowls I can use for cat food, card embellishments, card stock, ribbons and Easter bags. I also received a card making magazine with free stamps and a card making brochure.
* Gratefully accepted some stickers someone left for me at church. Thankyou. They will be put to good use on my cards.
* Lined both bathroom bins with bread bags.
* Filled up my car with petrol at $1.08 per litre at a United petrol station. At the moment they are about 7 cents a litre cheaper than the bigger petrol stations.
* Dried the clothes on clothes horses over the ducted heating vents. Only the bed sheets were put into the dryer.
* Used a thermos to store boiling water in during the day.
* Tried to keep to the two light rule whenever possible.
* Fed the compost bin with kitchen scraps and fed the chooks some slightly old watermelon.
* Gratefully received more silverbeet from my Dad.
* Made a batch of dried seasoned bread crumbs.
* Cut up school notices and other used photo copy paper to use as note paper on my mini magnetic clip board.
* Gratefully received a fuel docket in the mail. Thankyou Tania.
* Found two more standby lights to turn off. They were in the girl's bedrooms and I don't think they've noticed.
* Gratefully received an envelope of card making stickers from my Cheapskate friend Chelsea. Thankyou.
|Lettuce ready to pick.|
|Daisies in the garden|
|Lots of rosemary|
|Making seasoned bread crumbs|
What's on your frugal task list for this week ?