* I cleaned the dishwasher using bi carb and white vinegar. I also cleaned the kettle using citric acid.
* Stocked up on Pinocleen disinfectant at half price for $2.49 a 1.25 litre bottle.
* Made lemon slice for a family afternoon tea. I used lemons from our tree and sweetened condensed milk I'd made.
* Made four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness. Yes, I used both ovens at the same time. So quick and easy to bake in bulk.
* We had lots of electrical work done on our home on Wednesday. While the power was off I used the time to cut out images to make men's birthday cards.
* Dried all the washing on the clothesline and clotheshorses.
* Picked silverbeet from the garden for a couple of meals.
* Froze one leftover portion of tuna casserole and three of mince pasta bake. Soon I'll have enough frozen leftovers to write them into the menu plan.
* Saved lots of shower and washing machine water for each next load.
* Continued to feed the chickens handfuls of grass each day and a broccoli head ( gone to seed ) every few days
* Diluted the dishwashing liquid and refilled the pump.
* Gratefully received lots of bread bags. I turned them inside out, decrumbed them and dried them on a clotheshorse outside. They'll be used for bin liners and for flouring chicken drumsticks.
* Stayed away from the shops as much as possible. I haven't been well since Tuesday night so Darren and Jessica ducked up to the shops for milk, carrots and tomatoes.
* I needed to go to the city with Megan on Tuesday. I took bottles of water and muesli bars to save a little money on food.
* Kept the heat off during the day most days this week. I love Spring weather for many reasons especially the gas and electricity savings.
|Images to use on men's cards|
|Fridge magnets I made last week.|
|Wedding anniversary roses from Darren|
|My new business card for my blog.|