Here's what I got up to this week -
* Picked silverbeet from the garden to eat with as many meals as possible. I needed all the vitamins in my body.
* Stayed away from the shops for most of the week. I sent Darren up to get potatoes. That was it.
* One of our chickens started laying little eggs this week. It certainly was the highlight of my week and made me feel happy.
* Used a few lemons from our tree to make a lemon and honey drink. This helped to stop my coughing.
* Dried most of the washing on clotheshorses over ducted heating vents.
* Put the pot plants out in the rain for a free drink. I also fed the fruit trees with Powerfeed.
* Used what I had on hand to make more greeting cards. Making the cards became my happy place when I didn't have the energy to do anything else. Sitting on a soft couch crafting away is a rarity for me. This was probably the only upside to being unwell.
* Gratefully received two bottles of conditioner and one bottle of Argon oil ( for hair ) from some friends.
* Found a pair of shoes at Savers for a wedding I'm going to next week.
* Made a big pot of chunky chicken and vegetable soup. It really is food for the body and soul.
* Made 9 dress cards and a handful of men's cards to sell
|In our backyard|
|The raspberry plants are coming to life|
|Lots of silverbeet to eat|
|Color in the garden|