Here's my frugal list for the week -
* Used lots of bread bags to line the bathroom bins.
* Made and sold two lemon slices for a catering order.
* Sold one dozen eggs.
* Made sweetened condensed milk from scratch. I froze some to make choc truffles later on.
* Filled up my car with petrol using a discount docket. It was $1.01 per litre at the discounted price.
* Darren transferred another $10 worth of Flybys points onto our card. We are saving the money to buy groceries on our next family holiday.
* Fed some stale bread and grass to the chickens.
* Sold a few more cards in my Blog Shop. Thankyou to the customers for your support.
* Made bubble and squeak to use up some leftovers in the fridge.
* Kept the heater off for hours at a time when the Sun was shining.
* Darren and I had a date night at home on /Wednesday. We watched a dvd from our collection and ate snacks from the pantry.
* Gratefully received the magnet strips from an old fridge door. This will be used in crafts.
* Our latest water bill reflects our continued reduction in water usage. Unfortunately it doesn't quite cover the cost increases but it has helped.
|New card in my blog shop|
|Coffee cup gift card holder|
|Home grown eggs|
|Daisy bush has come back to life after a heavy pruning|