* Darren gratefully received three more avocados from a friend.
* Redeemed a Good Guys voucher for $20 and bought a few items for my kitchen. I'll be getting one of these vouchers every 3 months for the next three years. This is an added bonus for paying for an extended warranty on our new fridge. You could say we are getting the warranty for free.
* Juiced and froze a couple of bags of lemons. I also picked more from our tree. I like to sit them in a bowl for a week. It seems to relax the flesh and I get more juice from them.
* Mended a pair of socks.
* Darren picked a few silverbeet leaves from the garden when we realised we'd run out of frozen beans.
* Froze four single serves of leftovers.
* Fed the compost bins with veggie peelings.
* Made a big pot of chunky chicken soup from two chicken carcass I had in the freezer. These were from a catering job I helped at in May last year. I think I've now used the last of the fifteen carcasses.
* Cleaned the kettle with citric acid and the dishwasher using bi carb, vinegar and Miracle Spray.
* Used the dry mop on the bamboo floors instead of getting the vacuum cleaner out.
* Dried a few loads of washing on the line, a few on clothes horses and a couple of items went into the dryer.
* Refilled the foaming hand wash pumps with diluted shower gel.
* Sold one of my handmade cards in my blog shop.
* Bought three men's toiletry packs on clearance in Kmart for $2 each. Such a bargain and they smell great too. These will make great presents and I'll team them up with a block of chocolate.
* Baked peanut butter choc chip biscuits using dough from the freezer.
* Cooked all meals from scratch. Ate a few freezer meals.
* Jessica and I made bath bombs for the first time. We were doing a trial run for a Bella Pamper Party we are holding today for a 13 year old. They were so easy to make. I think bath bombs might be on the Christmas present list this year.
|Peanut butter choc chip biscuits|
|Handmade bath bombs|
|Bargain $2 toiletry packs|
|Chunky chicken soup|
|From our Bella Pamper Party last Saturday|