* Dug down to the bottom of a lipstick to get every last drop ( smidge ) out. I've been doing this with every lipstick for the last 3 - 4 years and I estimate it's saved me about $24 each year. The lipsticks cost about $10 but I think there's another $8 worth down below the tube. I go through about 3 lipsticks a year.
* Mended two pairs of socks.
* Received lots of ribbon and lace I can use in card making and other crafts.
* Bought lots of broccoli from Fresh Value Market for 99 cents a kilo.
* Received a bag of lemons. I've already frozen the juice,
* Lifted the last of my eyeliner up so I can keep using it for the next few weeks. There's so much below the plastic dispenser.
* Made lots of decorated hand towel and face washer sets. They will be for sale in my blog shop next week.
* Due to me being sick over our wedding anniversary a couple of weeks ago, Darren and I had a belated celebration last Saturday. We went into the city for dinner then went on the Melbourne Star ( giant Ferris wheel ). Megan gave us a 2 for 1 voucher for Melbourne Star. We had a lovely evening out.
* Picked silverbeet from the garden for two meals.
* Received another $20 voucher from the Good Guys electrical store.
* Had the heater turned off for three days this week. Spring weather has finally hit Melbourne and the sun is shining every now and then.
* Dried the washing on the line and clothes horses.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Topped up all our cars with petrol just as the price started going up.
* Darren received a $40 saving on his car service. Another discount voucher from Megan.
* Blessed a local mum in need by shopping from my stockpile. Another wonderful reason to have a healthy stockpile. A few of my card making friends also shopped from their stockpiles to help too.
|Just before baking|
|Decorated hand towels|
|In the garden|
|Princess at home on top of my card making bag|
Darren insisted on buying the Melbourne Star coffee mug
because of the color on the inside
|Raspberry plants starting to grow again.|
|A sneak peek of the latest card I'm working on.|