* Made four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness. I didn't have the strength to do it all on my own so I roped Jessica in to help me. She did a great job.
* Lined both bathroom bins with recycled bread bags.
* Cleaned the dishwasher with bi carb, white vinegar and Miracle Spray
* Cleaned the kettle with citric acid.
* Made a big pot of veggie soup using veggies we already had plus the stalks from an older cauliflower and broccoli.
* Made up a container of French onion soup mix using a few packets plus ingredients I had on hand. I use this mix for cooking roast beef in the slow cooker, sausage casserole and as a seasoning.
* Refilled the foaming hand wash pumps with diluted shower gel.
* Saved the washing machine rinse water for each next load.
* Made the most of the Lincraft 40% off sale and purchased a couple of shapes punches for my card making. I also bought lots of tissue paper at 40% off for Jessica's pamper party business. 60 cents for 10 sheets is a fantastic price. I cleared the shelf of pretty girly colors.
* Darren and I made a trip to DFO Moorabbin on Friday. There is a Kaisercraft clearance store there and they have 50% off storewide. I picked up some absolute bargains for my card making and a few presents that cost next to nothing. I think I'll be heading back there in a few months to see if they have any new stock in.
* Stayed home most of the week due to being unwell. I made a good saving on petrol usage.
* Sold a few crafts and card in my blog shop. I also made a few new items with supplies I had on hand.
|A pot of soup for recovery|
New items for sale in my blog shop
|Magnetic ladybug pegs|
|Magnetic flower pegs|
|All occasion greeting card / gift card holder|