Here's a list of the other tasks I managed to squeeze into this week -
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness. Used old bread bags and bread clips to store the loaves in the freezer.
* Made a prize bag for Jessica's new pamper party business. I used scraps of material and lace. The bag was made a little long so the party guests need to dig deep to get a prize.
* Used the dry mop n the bamboo floors instead of getting the vacuum cleaner out.
* Sold lots of raspberry and white chocolate muffins to a cleaning client.
* Sold two dozen eggs
* Fed some pulled weeds to the chickens. I also fed them a lettuce plant that had gone to seed.
* Fed the compost bin with kitchen scraps and teabags.
* Used the last of my retractable eyeliner by pushing up the extra bit of eyeliner in the holder bit ( hard to explain ). I got another four weeks' worth of use. I'm also digging into the bottom of my lipstick. So far I've extended the use by two weeks and hoping for another four.
* Refilled the foaming hand wash dispensers around the home with diluted shower gel.
* Limited the dryer usage to urgent items and work uniforms. The rest of the washing went on clothes horses over the ducted heating vents.
* Picked a few feijoas and raspberries every couple of days.
* Only bought milk, cream, potatoes and grapes at the shops.
* Knitted a saucepan lid holder from knitting cotton I had on hand. I bought a new saucepan set a couple of weeks ago. I love the set but the lid handles get a little hot when cooking for long periods of time. The kitchen shops sell these cloths but I didn't take notice of the price.
* Cooked a chicken curry in the slow cooker and froze four leftover portions. I also cooked a tuna pasta bake that stretch to six serves by adding steamed veg on the side.
* Cut up an old sock to use as garden ties. I keep the ties in an icecream container in my garden shed.
* Diluted a bottle of white vinegar to use for cleaning.
* Cleaned the kettle with citric acid. Cleaned the dishwasher with bi carb, vinegar and Miracle Spray.
* Petrol is too dear at the moment and I was getting low. I chose to put in $25 to make do until the price drops.
* Megan has been doing big cook ups of meals and portioning them into single serves to take to work for lunch.
|Jessica's new business|
|Prize bag for the parties|
|In the garden|
|Rosemary in flower|
|A blessing of lemons|