Here's my frugal list for the week -.
* Cooked and froze the last of the tomatoes from our garden. I weighed out another 8 cans worth.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Mended a couch that had some loose threads. I used fishing line so the mending can't be seen.
* Saved the shower / bath water and poured it into the washing machine.
* Stuck to the two light rule with most nights only using one at a time.
* Sold a couple of cards to a friend of a friend.
* Picked beans, raspberries, one pear and one lemon from the garden.
* Made power fruit balls using dried fruit, nuts, honey, chia seeds and cashew meal.
* Dried all the washing on the line.
* Added water to the last of the hair conditioner to make it easy to pour into the next bottle.
* Turned off standby lights after using the appliances.
* Cooked all meals from scratch and froze any leftovers for future meals.
* Darren cleaned the bathroom fans and I cleaned the rangehood filters. Keeping these things clean helps them to run more efficiently.
* Gained another cleaning job which will hopefully start in a fortnight..
* Donated another bag of goods to the op shop and received a discount stamp.
|Power fruit balls|
|Taking stock of the stockpile|