Here's what we got up to this week in the Gower home -
* Made 1 kilo of yoghurt from scratch. My starter was some homemade natural yoghurt that I'd frozen from the last batch.
* Baked lots of cranberry hootycreek biscuits using dough I'd frozen a while ago.
* Sold one dozen eggs.
* Gratefully received a bag of apples from a local fruit and veg shop.
* Stocked up on chicken drumsticks bought at $2.49 kg.
* Made bread pudding using saved bread crusts.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Filled up with petrol at $1.19 per litre before it went up for the Easter holidays.
* Made two bottles of 50 / 50 cordial.
* Made two dozen hot cross buns.
* Dried the washing on the line.
* Picked a bowl of feijoas from our garden. Very yummy.
* Gratefully received a handmade lemon myrtle room freshener spray from a friend. It smells divine.
* Gratefully received milk, capsicums, cucumbers and eggs from various friends.
|Feijoas from our tree|
|50 / 50 cordial|
|Hot cross buns being glazed|
|Cranberry hootycreek biscuits baking.|
What was on your frugal list this week ?