* Sold three dozen eggs.
* Refilled all the foaming hand wash pumps with diluted shower gel.
* Bought a pair of jeans and a new cardigan from the Savers 50% off sale on Monday for a total of $8. The cardi was worth $30 ( it still had the price tag on ).
* Darren converted more Flybuys points into another $10 on our card. We are saving the money to buy groceries on holidays.
* Stuck to the two light rule as much as possible. There were times when we had one light or no lights on ( in front of the tv ).
* Sold lots of muffins and a jar of jam to a cleaning client
* Lined the bathroom bins with recycled bread bags.
* Saved the washing machine rinse water and the shower warm up water. Some was poured back into the machine and the rest was put on the garden.
* Picked lettuce from our garden for dinner one night.
* Made a Santa sack for Jessica's boyfriend out of Christmas material I already had on hand.
* Fed a silverbeet plant to the chickens. It had started going to seed.
* Put pumps back on my shampoo and conditioner. I've been buying shampoo without silicon and other nasties but I could only find it in small bottles that the pumps don't fit on. Now this " healthier ' type of shampoo is available in other brands with bigger bottles that fit the pumps I have. BONUS !!
|A grazing board Darren and I had for dinner on Tuesday|
|Bread bag bin liners|
|Home grown lettuce|
|Home grown eggs|
|Roses from the garden|
|Muffins to sell.|