Wednesday 30 September 2015

Grocery Specials Wednesday 30th September 2015

The caralogues are full of footy finals food.  I'll let you decide if you think it's a bargain.

Here are this week's best specials -

COLES -

*  Cadbury Sharepacks 160g-180g 1/2 PRICE Was $4.59, Save $2.30  Now $2.29 each.  Might be worth stocking up now for Christmas stockings.

*    Fountain Tomato Sauce 2 Litre 1/2 PRICE Was $5.50, Save $2.75  Now $2.75 each.  A great itme to stock up for Summer bbqs.

*  Willow Cooler 25 Litre 1/2 PRICE Was $42.00, Save $22.00  Now $20.00 each  A Christmas present maybe ?

*  Mars Celebrations Box Chocolate 300g 1/2 PRICE Was $10.00, Save $5.00 Now $5.00 each.  Great for Kris Kringles

*  Alfa One Rice Bran Oil 3 Litre, Gold Choice Canola, Vegetable or Sunflower Oil 4 Litre
1/2 PRICE Was $18.00, Save $9.00  Now $9.00 each

*  40% off all Bonds underwear and socks.

*  Dove Body Wash 1 Litre 1/2 PRICE Was $13.70, Save $6.85  Now $6.85 each


WOOLWORTHS -

*  U by Kotex Tampons Pk 16 2 for $7.00 Save $2.38

*  Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid 900ml Now $3.49 each 1/2 Price, Save $3.50

*  Energizer Max Battery AA Pk 10 Now $6.58 each 1/2 Price, Save $6.59

*  Energizer Max Battery AAA Pk 8 Now $6.79 each 1/2 Price, Save $6.79

*  20% Off iTunes Gift Cards Excludes iTunes $20 & variable cards.

*  John Frieda Precision Foam Haircolour 2 for $25.00 Save $20.98


My stockpile.


13 comments:

  1. Thankyou Wendy. There's some great ones there for me this week. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be stocking up on batteries for work and home! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Wendy. I am shopping tomorrow. I like all the Dove products.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy :-) The sauce is on my list now and I have put a link to this on my FB for others to benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Wendy, I need morning fresh, it was on my list to top up my stockpile this week, I waited in case it was on special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Wendy.

    I think the only thing I will buy is the tomato sauce, my pantry and cupboards are full (from shopping the specials) lol!

    I notice that most of the products on special are processed packets and a lot of these can be made at home. Gee, my thinking has changed a lot since meeting you lovely ladies :)

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy,

    thanks for the post and the tips for christmas etc... may get people thinking for things other than just shopping so they can put away for Christmas etc..

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't like tomato sauce, but at that price would be a good donation into the Vinnies food collection for someone who does

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wendy
    I ducked into Woolworths to purchase some olive oil on special (I mainly shop once a month). Usually I manage to only purchase what's on my list however this time I couldn't walk past a bag containing 2.5kg of bananas for $1(banana bread, muffins, and sliced and frozen for ice-cream and smoothies) and another bag with 6 bunches of asparagus for $2.(some for 'gourmet' style breakfast and other bunches blanched and frozen for later). The only reason bananas had been bagged I think was because they were single ones and a couple were split but they were certainly not over ripe. Have no idea why the asparagus had been bagged as they were still very fresh. Those 2 bags were a much better saving than was the olive oil that I went into the store for in the first place lol.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I just wanted to say Wendy, I relaly appreciate a) you doing this but also b) that you comment on whether something is a "really good special". I'm still working on my price book so utilising your experience is fantastic. Thanks again. Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Kimberley. Make sure you check out tomorrow's post. There are some fantastic specials.

      Delete

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.