Wednesday 15 July 2015

Grocery Specials Wednesday 15th July 2015

This week's supermarket catalogues didn't have a lot to offer in specials on basic food items.  If you love junk food,  convenience or dearer products then you'll have lots of specials to choose from.  If you're like me and buy ingredients to make meals from scratch,  then you'll have slim pickings.  Here are the few specials I found -


COLES -

*  Sorbent Toilet Tissue 12 Pack 1/2 PRICE Was $9.00, Save $4.50  Now $4.50 each

*  Duracell Coppertop AA 10 Pack 1/2 PRICE Was $13.49, Save $6.75  Now $6.74 each

*  Gold Choice Canola, Vegetable or Sunflower Oil 4 Litre or La Espanola Rice Bran Oil 3 Litre 1/2 PRICE Was $18.00, Save $9.00  Now $9.00 each

WOOLWORTHS -

*  Cadbury Dairy Milk Block 190-200g or Old Gold 200g Now $2.45 each 1/2 Price, Save $2.54

*  Alfa One Rice Bran Oil 4 Litre Now $12.20 each 1/2 Price, Save $12.27

*  Cinnamon Donuts Pk 6 or Mini Donuts Pk 8 Now $1.00 each 1/2 Price, Save $1.00.  As a treat,  this is a great price and they freeze well. 

*  30% off selected Arcosteel cookware.

*  Handee Paper Towels Pk 2 Now $1.75 each 1/2 Price, Save $1.75

*  Cadbury

*  Cadbury Cooking Chocolate Melts 225g, Chips or Block 200g Now $2.50 each Save up to $2.00  

*  Cadbury Favourites or Favourites Mini Blocks 320g Now $6.00 each 1/2 Price, Save $6.00

*  Mission Pizza Base 200g Pk 2 Now $1.99 each 1/2 Price, Save $2.00.  I don't buy these as I make my own pizza bases.  These did seem like a great price though.

TASMAN MEATS -

*  Chicken Breast Fillets skin on $5.99kg

*  Pork leg on the bone $6.99kg.

On sale until 20th July.



UPDATE

I was in Aldi today ( Wednesday ) and they have lots of kitchenware in stock.  I saw toasters for $7,  slow cookers 3 lts for $19.99,  old fashion radios,  saucepans,  woks and lots more.  If you have an Aldi near by it might be worth having a look.

5 comments:

  1. I agree Wendy, not much at all this week! At Coles I notice they also have Carte Noir coffee freeze dried $6.49 a 200g jar. No idea if this is nice coffee! There are also Moccona specials at both supermarkets. They have Bon Maman jam in nice jars at Coles for half price $2.50. fresh produce is carrots $1 kg bag and bananas $1.80 kg not sure if Vic only. tip top english muffins are half price at $2.35 a 6 pk.

    Woolies have danish fetta half price at deli $7.49 kg and zafarelli pasta is 97c pk. Five brothers pasta sauces are half price $1.45. Kleenex aloe tissues 170 pk are $2.12 half price and quilton t.p. 3 x 8 pk for $10. They also had ceramic coffee travel mugs with a lid way down to $2 each these were a saving of $5.50.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaye,

      I tried this coffee last time it was on special... Not bad, a little weak, I personally prefer Moccona if that helps you at all! I missed a rain check on the previous Moccona so I'll go get more now it's back on special. Thanks, Alicia

      Delete
  2. Not to sound old but the donuts sound expensive to me!! My first job as a 15 year old was as the weekend donut girl at Coles, and from memory they were $2 every day for a pack of 20 :) Even cheaper if they were reduce to clear ;) That was a few years ago, but still :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy – thanks for sharing the specials. I was happy to pick up the half price Farmers Yoghurts (little blue tubs) for my partner at $1 from Woolworths. They are his favourite (still haven’t fully converted him to Easiyo) so he was very happy to get a nice stash last night. Thanks, Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I still have my "buy" price and most things I stock up on are half price or less. I got sorbent toilet tissue a few weeks ago at IGA for about 31 cents per roll - I wont go over 35 cents. I like Moccona but DH loves Nescafe so thats what we drink - I only have one cup per day :) the choc chips are probably the only thing I will need although I do love English Muffins :)

    Thanks for the list Wendy.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.