Wednesday 1 July 2015

Grocery Specials Wednesday 1st July 2015

There are quite a few good specials on offer at the supermarkets.  I hope you have lots of money in your food slush funds to stock up.  Here are the best of the best specials -

COLES -

*  Lynx Deodorant Body Spray 96g-100g 1/2 PRICE Was $5.99, Save $3.00  Now $2.99 each.  Well worth buying some and putting them aside for Father's Day and Christmas stockings.

*  Cadbury Family Block Chocolate 190g-200g 1/2 PRICE Was $4.99, Save $2.50  Now $2.49 each

 Golden Crumpet Rounds 6 Pack 1/2 PRICE Was $3.10, Save $1.55  Now $1.55 each.  Crumpets freeze well.

*  Tip Top Café Raisin Toast 650g 1/2 PRICE Was $5.80, Save $2.90  Now $2.90 each

*  Nestlé Cooking Chocolate Melts 375g Save $2.96  Now 2 for $5.00. 

*  Campbell’s Condensed Soup 400g-430g 1/2 PRICE Was $2.09, Save $1.05  Now $1.04 each

*  Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner 250mL 1/2 PRICE Was $5.44, Save $2.72  Now $2.72 each

*  Sorbent Facial Tissues Aloe Vera, Eucalyptus 70 Pack or Soft White 200 Pack 1/2 PRICE
Was $1.99, Save $1.00  Now $0.99 each  For those who don't have an Aldi nearby,  the price for the 200 ack is almost as good as the Aldi price.
WOOLWORTHS -
*  Nescafe Blend 43 140-150g or Gold Blend 95-100g – Excludes Decaf 100g Now $6.90 each Save up to $2.59
*  Cadbury Sharepacks 160-180g Now $2.25 each 1/2 Price, Save $2.34
*  Steggles Whole Family Roast Chicken – From the Meat Dept  Australian Grown.Now $2.99 kg Save $2.00 kg
IXL Conserve 600g Now $1.99 each Save $2.00.  If you don't make your own,  this is a great price and well worth buying at least a few.
*  Riviana Basmati Rice 5 kg Now $8.99 each 1/2 Price, Save $9.00.
Cinnamon Donuts Pk 12 Now $2.00 each 1/2 Price, Save $2.00.  A great price and they freeze well.
*  Cheese & Bacon, Spicy Mexican or Cheese & Caramelised Onion Rolls Pk 4 Now $2.00 each 1/2 Price, Save $2.20. A great lunchbox treat and they freeze well
* TRESemme Shampoo or Conditioner 750-900ml Now $5.00 each 1/2 Price, Save $5.49
*  White King Oxy-Lift Booster 2 kg Now $5.00 each 1//2 Price, Save $5.00.  I don't buy this product but it seemed like a good price for those who need it.
*  Pine O Cleen Disinfectant 1.25 Litre Now $2.49 each 1/2 Price, Save $2.50.  At this price I buy a few.
Head & Shoulders Shampoo or Conditioner 350-400ml Now $6.25 each 1/2 Price, Save $6.25


Please add any specials you find.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like some really great specials this week Wendy. I must go check Coles for the condensed soup. A great item to have on hand. My son uses the Lynx deodorant so I will inform him that it is on special. And the Tresemme shampoo/conditioner is a great saving at Woollies, will grab some of that too.

    Thank you for posting this Wendy, it is a great help for people like me that don't get catologues in the mail. I know I can check online, but I always forget :)

    Hope you are having a lovely week.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aldi have some great specials on household appliances this Saturday. There are microwaves for $48 and kettles, toasters and sandwich toasters for $7. I know these are not groceries but these prices are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wendy (I'm a Wendy too!). Much appreciated post. Although I usually try and avoid the Big 2 and suport the smaller IGA stores, sometimes the specials are too hard to ignore. We do have to save $$ at the moment and I've realised that sometimes you just have to be practical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy. What do you use Pine O Clean for if you have miracle spray? Thanks so much for your blog, I'm always recommending your recipes to people. Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it on my kitchen bench after I've been working with raw meat. I also use a dash in the washing machine for smelly clothes.. When someone is sick I put a bit on a cloth and wipe door handles, sinks and toilets.

      Other than that i use Miracle Spray for everything else.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing Wendy - what is a good price for dishwashing tabs? And where do you recommend buying from? Thanks Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina. I've never bought dishwashing tablets as they cost too much and are not good for the dishwasher pipes. I use the Coles no name dishwasher powder at about $2 for 1 kilo and use the quick cycle. I've heard that The Reject shop can be cheap for tablets.

      Delete

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.