* Made a jar of Anzac biscuits to give to a family as a Christmas present.
* Hung up the Christmas cards using wool.
* Diluted the dishwashing liquid by about 1/3 for washing dishes. I use vinegar and diluted dishwashing liquid with boiling water to mop the floors. The dishwashing liquid for the floors is dilued by about 3/4..
* Sold some eggs this week.
* Sold a few jars of strawberry and apple jam.
* Cut up a cereal box to make page dividers for my price book. I cut up the cereal packet to use as go between for hamburger patties, chops and single serves of frozen soup.
* Recycled tissue paper from a present that was given to me. I also recycled the gift bag to use in the future.
* From Christmas Day I recycled lots of tissue paper, some craft ribbon and eight medium sized gift bags.
* Gratefully received some bread rolls from a friend.
* Saved water from the showers and watered the pot plants with it.
* Continued to pick beans, letuce, silverbeet, strawberries and raspberries.
* Bought enough wrapping paper for the next 5 years or so. I was able to buy it in plain silver and gold. This will be great to use for any occasion throughout the year.
|My Nut Cracker collection|
|Freshly baked Anzac biscuits|
|Anzac biscuits for a present.|
|I love buying Christmas trees.|
|The cheapest way to hang up Christmas cards.|