* Made up two bottles of diluted Dynamo laundry liquid. The ratio is one part Dynamo to four or five parts water.
* Cleaned the kettle with citric acid.
* Ate freezer meals for dinner on two nights
* Gratefully received lots of card making papers from a friend.
* For Easter I gave Lindt bunnies and small Easter eggs I bought on clearance after Easter last year. For Luka I bought a baby book from Savers for $1.99. It looks new too.
* Diluted a bottle of dishwashing liquid to clean the shower. Combined with a microfibre cloth, it's quite easy to clean the shower if I do it every 4 or 5 days.
* Fed the compost bins with kitchen scraps. We've been making chicken and vegetable soup so there's been lots of peeling going into the bin.
* Cooked all meals from scratch using what we already had on hand.
* Opened and closed the curtains during the day to make the most of the milder weather. The heater only came on at night for a very short period of time.
* Took a plate of chocolate brownies ( from the freezer ) to a card making day last Saturday. I also gratefully received some fancy patterned scissors from the swap table.
* Bought a big bag of sausage mince from Australian Butchers for $1.99 kg. This is a fantastic price and Darren's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the big bag. He can't wait for the first batch of sausage rolls to be made.
|Diluted Dynamo liquid|
|Cleaning the kettle|