Here's my frugal list -
* Picked silverbeet from our garden as our green vegetable for a few meals.
* Picked a bunch of rosemary from the garden to dry. The last bunch was blitzed in the coffee grinder to make rosemary powder. I'm hoping the powder will stick better when roasting vegetables.
* Made a couple of jars of lemon butter to have on my toast each morning. The lemons were gifted and the eggs came from our chickens. I gave a jar to Megan. I think she enjoys it just as it is on a spoon.
* Mended a pair of trousers for Megan and a bath mat that was falling apart at the seam.
* Saved the shower warm up water and washing machine water to reuse. We also have a 4 litre icecream container on the kitchen drainer to empty our water bottles into. Darren uses this to water a few pot plants.
* Fed the compost bin and worm farm with kitchen scraps.
* Pulled my eyeliner apart and pulled up the rest of the eyeliner from it's holder to get another 3 - 4 weeks worth of product.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Sold 2 dozen eggs.
|Choc chip biscuits|