* Gratefully received a few jars from my friend Bronwyn. Thankyou so much xoxo
* Cooked 80 mini quiches for a catering job.
* Baked mini muffins for morning tea at church. The rest were frozen for school lunchboxes.
* Made pizza scrolls with the leftover pastry from the mini quiches. I used tomato sauce and bbq sauce mixed together then topped the sauce with mixed herbs and cheese. Very yummy. Some have been frozen for lunchboxes.
* Gratefully received some scented drawer liners at a high tea. They will be used to decorate birthday cards.
* Made a double batch of ANZAC biscuit dough. Some of the dough was made into biscuits and the rest was frozen for future baking.
* Gratefully received lots of bread bags form a charity bbq. I have de crumbed them, dried them and stored them away for use.
* Sold one dozen eggs.
* Stocked up on toothpaste at $1.30 a tube and tins of soup for 99 cents a tin. The soup will be used to make chicken curry and tuna casserole.
* Dried the washing on the line and clothes horses when it rained.
* Rotated the tins of food in the pantry and restocked from my stockpile.
* Picked a couple of raspberries here and there and froze them for baking..
* Made a batch of dried seasoned bread crumbs using bread crusts I'd saved.
* Darren gave one of our chickens an Epsom salts bath. She keeps getting a dirty bottom and this seems to help.
|Some of the 80 mini quiches I made|
|From the garden|
|Gracie getting a bath.|
|Hanging the bread bags out to dry|