* Gratefully received a bag of home grown oranges and a few branches of bay leaves. These came from a customer at the Café Darren works at.
* Ate straight out of the freezer most nights. I'm gradually making room for the legs of lamb coming on sale. The bonus is we didn't spend any money to eat each night other than the usual grocery budget.
* Saved the shower warm up water to use on the fruit trees. On the days it rain the shower water was poured into the washing machine.
* Gratefully received two fuel dockets in the mail from blog reader Tania. Thankyou so much for the blessing.
* Planted more beans seeds in the veggie garden.
* Fed lots of grass and clover to the chickens. They absolutely love it.
* Dried all the washing on clothes horses and the line.
* Hand washed the dinner dishes most nights instead of using the dish washer.
* Refilled the dish washing liquid bottle and diluted it by about 30 - 40 %
* Sold a few craft items.
* Sold three dozen eggs.
* Gratefully received two bags of mushrooms from a friend. We enjoyed some with meatloaf and gravy for dinner one night.
* Stayed away from the supermarkets and Darren popped in just to get milk.
* Made lots of raspberry and milk chocolate muffins for snacks. I've frozen most of them for the family to take to work.
|Princess loves to help Darren do a workout|
|Lift those paws Princess.|
|On top of the compost bin waiting for the birdies to fly over.|