* Sold 2 pamper packs to a friend. He'll be using them for Kris Kringle gifts.
* Sold 1 dozen eggs.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness. I hadn't quite run out of bread from my last bake up but wanted to avoid baking around Christmas Day.
* Made a big batch of pita chips from pita bread.
* Picked 900 grams of beans and a few handfuls of raspberries from the garden.
* Used my present cupboard to supply a last minute birthday present and wedding present. I also recycled a department store gift bag to use for the birthday present.
* Darren fed the compost bin and worm farm every couple of days with kitchen scraps.
* Sold 6 hanging tea towels to friends.
* Completed an extra day of bonus cleaning work and an hour of ironing for a client.
* Made the most of the Spotlight sale and purchased Christmas fabric at 60% off and really sharp kitchen knives at 30% off. The knives were $2 each then reduced to $1.40.
* Decorated lots of department store gift bags at a card making day last Saturday.
* Gratefully received a tub of margarine from a friend.
* Made lots of Christmas gift tags from card making scraps. These will be used next year.
* Froze lots of singles serves of leftover food.
Our year in review
|In Tasmania Jan 2018|
|Summer garden finds|
|Brisbane holiday August 21018|
|From the garden|
|Family photo at Jessica's 21st May 2018|
|Pretty op shop find|
|New crafts to make and sell|
|Birthday cake Jessica made for me Oct 2018|
|Afternoon tea in style|
|Trying to pack for a holiday with Princess helping|