* Refilled and diluted the girls conditioner bottle.
* Saved the shower warm up water to water our pot plants.
* Picked silverbeet from the garden for a few meals. It just keeps growing.
* Juiced and froze more lemon juice.
* Gratefully received some jars from family.
* Gratefully received some groceries from a friend.
* Gratefully received card making supplies at the Crafty Mums Co op card making day.
* Cooked all our meals from scratch. This included chunky chicken and veg soup using a frozen chicken carcass from a catering job back in May ( that job just keeps on giving. Only 8+ carcasses to go )
* Froze two single serves of leftovers.
* Kept the heater off for a couple of days.
* Avoided using the dryer all week. The clotheshorses have been given a good work out with all the rain.
* Saved a few pretty envelopes from my birthday cards.
* Gave a few presents this week using items I already had on the present shelf and cards I'd made..
* Gratefully received lots of patterned paper pads from a friend for card making.
* Gratefully received a recycled gift bag full of recycled ribbons
* Sold a few items in my Etsy store. This was very exciting because it's my first order.
* Saved the washing machine water for each next load.
* Planted the lettuce seedlings I bought from the Masters hardware sale a couple of weeks ago.
* Gratefully received a couple of tops from Megan when she was cleaning out her wardrobe.
* Started buying my Summer wardrobe at the op shop and Kmart. Darren, Megan and myself get $150 each twice a year to buy our clothes, coats, bathers and shoes. Being on a tight budget means we look for the best deals and only buy what we need. Jessica now buys her own clothes because she works full time.
* Saved a couple of envelopes for card making.
* Got back into the habit of turning off the girl's power points when they are at school and work.
* Fed the chickens lots of grass and weeds.
* Sold five dozen eggs to friends.
* Dug up another 4 raspberry plants ( seedlings ) from our garden to give as presents ( if they grow ).
* Sold a jar of relish to a friend.
|Honey soy drumsticks cooking.|
|Chunky chicken and veg soup.|
|My Etsy Shop|
|Selling in my Etsy shop|
|Hand towels in my Etsy shop|
|In the garden.|