* Refilled all the spray bottles with Miracle Spray. I keep a spray bottle in the ensuite, kitchen and laundry.
* Lifted up the last of my retractable Avon eyeliner. There's about $2 worth of the eyeliner that sits in the holder that you can't use unless you pull it apart and lift it up.
* Made a quadruple batch of taco seasoning mix.
* Refilled all my herb and spice jars using bulk packets.
* Saved the shower warm up water for the washing machine. We've had lots of rain here so the pot plants are well watered this week.
* Made a large lasagne that serves twelve. Eight serves were frozen for future meals.
* Made yoghurt using a sachet.
* Made four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Juiced more lemons and froze the juice. Picked more lemons off the tree and pruned it.
* Kept the heater off as much as possible. When the sun was shining I made sure the curtains were wide open to get the free heat.
* Fed the chooks some silverbeet. We have so much growing we can't keep up. I also fed them lots of snails found in the garden.
* Received a discount on a blanket from a department store. It was ever so slightly marked ( all the others were badly stained ) so I asked if I could buy it cheaper. It was a $16 blanket and I got it for $11.
* Picked silverbeet for two meals.
* Received a discount when my engagement ring needed repairing. It pays to know people in retail
* Made some lovely Christmas Angel decorations to sell in my Etsy shop. I used craft items I already had on hand.
* Cut off the hanging ribbons from a few items of clothing. The ribbons will be used to decorate
cards I'll make.
* Made a spag bol stretch further by adding pureed cauliflower ( I had in the freezer ) and shredded silverbeet. I froze the extra single serves to eat later.
* Darren picked a bunch of roses from the bush in the chicken run.
|From the garden|
|I'll wait a week before juicing the next lot.|
|Now selling on Etsy|