* Froze three single serves of leftover beef stew.
* Made two chocolate cakes at the same time. One was for us and the other was for a church morning tea.
* Juiced some lemons and picked the last of the lemons off our tree.
* Made a batch of pita chips for snacks.
* Sewed a button on a pair of 3/4 jeans. The stud had fallen off leaving a hole so I sewed up the hole too.
* Gratefully received a collection of buttons from a friend. Her mother had been collecting them over the years and they were sorted into colors in each container.
* Made a bottle of air freshener.
* Picked a bunch of roses from the garden for our kitchen.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Fed weeds, silverbeet and grass to the chickens to vary their diet.
* Line dried most of the washing.
* Saved the washing machine and shower water.
* Stayed at home as much as possible to save on petrol. When I did go out I combined errands.
* Sold a few more items in my Etsy shop. I've sold all the Christmas hand towels so now I'm busy making more.
* Jessica used a coupon for 50% off labour on her car service
* Listed all of Jessica's and Megan's school text book on various FB pages. I've already sold one book.
* Stocked up on scented candles on sale in Spotlight. They were a bargain at $1.99 but with a further 30% off, they are an amazing bargain. Teamed up with a vintage saucer or plate from Savers, they make a delightful gift for under $5. Normally you'd pay about $20 in a gift shop.
|In the garden|
|One of our standard rose bushes in bloom|
|A frugal yet pretty gift|
|Flowers for my kitchen from the garden|
|Each chicken lays a different colored egg.|
How did you save time, money and energy this week ?