* Refilled all the foaming hand wash pumps around the house with diluted shower gel.
* Saved the washing machine rinse water and shower warm up water to reuse on the garden.
* Finished making thankyou favours for Megan's baby shower. The jars were gifted and I made the gift tags.
* Megan made the most of Savers 50% off clothing sale on Monday. She bought a dress for her baby shower ( $5 ) and quite a few feeding tops for after the baby is born.
* Sold the last two large pamper packs and four mini ones to a cleaning client.
* Sold two dozen eggs.
* Gratefully accepted a couple more hours of cleaning work from two clients.
* Gratefully received quite a few peaches and glass jars from a friend.
* Made one kilo of yoghurt using a small potion of frozen yoghurt as a starter.
* Picked a couple of bunches of roses from our garden to help decorate the tables at Megan's baby shower.
* Finished digging down to the bottom of my lipstick. This gave me three months worth of ' free ' lipstick.
* Decanted the last of our Vitamin E cream into the next bottle. The pump doesn't go down to the bottom so there's always about a centimetre of cream left. It's thick and gluggy so I need to bang the almost empty bottle into the top of the next one.
* Bought a George Foreman slow cooker from Savers for $7.99 less 15% discount. It looks like it's only been used a couple of times. I gave my old one to Megan who said she'd use it with her other one when lots of guests are over. Now she has two and I have two.
|Thankyou favours for the baby shower|
|Gifts for Megan's baby|
|More gifts mostly from Savers|
|A garland Megan made for the party|
|Flowers for the party table|
|Ripening the gifted peaches|