The frugal tasks I've listed below are from the last two weeks and in order as I completed them.
* Made a double batch of Anzac biscuit dough. I baked enough biscuits for Megan's birthday afternoon tea and the rest of the dough was frozen for future baking.
* Made a bottle of Miracle Spray for Megan and Kurt and another two bottles for myself. I use this fabulous cleaner at most of my cleaning jobs as well as around my home.
* Made 2 litres of foaming hand wash for Megan and Kurt to refill their hand wash pumps around their home.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Cleaned the washing machine with Epsom salts and hot water. It's amazing how much gunk comes out of the outlet hose. I try to do this twice a year to keep the machine in tip top condition.
* Mended a top with loose threads and a pair of trousers.
* Jessica and a friend made a double batch of chocolate brownies. We ate some and the rest went into the freezer for Megan's baby shower.
* Sold two jars of plum jam and two dozen eggs to a cleaning client.
* Did extra cleaning work for a client.
* Gratefully received little tomatoes from my Dad's veggie garden.
* Gratefully received quite a few department store gift bags from a friend. I'll be making them over so they can be reused for gift giving.
* When the hot weather arrived, I cooked enough baked potatoes, boiled eggs and pasta salad for a couple of days of eating. They were served with a salad.
* Made two litres of foaming hand wash to store under the kitchen sink. I also filled up all spare refill bottles. I should have enough made for the next six months.
* While I was making the foaming hand wash I found an empty vinegar bottle so I made another two litres of double strength Miracle Spray.
* Sold a bottle of Miracle Spray to a cleaning client.
* Made pita chips for snacking.
* Picked a few tomatoes and a handful of raspberries. .
|Anzac biscuits for morning teas|
|Tomatoes from the garden|
|Lots of future meals outside.|