Here's what I managed to get done when I wasn't shopping -
* Dried all washing on the line and clothes horses.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Made lots and lots of zucchini fritters using zucchinis from our garden. I've frozen some to have with simple meals in the future.
* From Savers I bought a Thomas The Tank doona cover in mint condition for $6.99 less 20%. For myself I bought a light Summer dress. The price tag said $9.99 but I noticed there was a small oil stain on it. I asked for a small discount and they knocked it down to $4.99 less 20%.
* Picked raspberries
* Filled up both cars just before the price of petrol went up by 47 cents a litre. We paid $1.26 per litre.
* Our local small op shop had a three day sale to clear out stock. Everything in their store was going out for $1. I picked up lots and lots of shampoo, conditioner, deod, Sukin toiletry products, soup flasks, hairspray, toothpaste and shower gel. Most of these products usually retail for $3 - $15.
* Ate freezer meals for two dinners.
* Picked silverbeet, strawberries, beans and lettuce.
* Collected water from the shower, bath and kitchen sink to reuse where possible.
* Use an electric fan to help keep cool during the humid weather.
* Sold the baby pram we used for our girls and Luka. The lady I sold it to generously paid for me to deliver it to her. It was hard to part with such a beautiful pram but the lady will be using it for her great grandchild.
|The family pram was sold|