Saturday 10 June 2023

Frugal Tasks Will Be Back Next Week.

 My Frugal Tasks post has been missing for the last few weeks for a reason.  Both Darren and I have been sick and are now in the recovery stage.  At one point I was in bed for a few days with the chills.

Just getting very basic tasks done too all our energy.  We were very grateful for a freezer full of cooked meals,  a well stocked pantry and enough fridge items to keep us going.

Hopefully next Saturday I'll be able to share the frugal tasks we have completed as well as the blessings that came our way.



9 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    I hope you and Darren are feeling much better soon.

    At times such as this, a freezer with meals that only need thawing and reheating is worth having. It makes so much sense to make extra serves when preparing evening meals or making soups.

    Doing only tasks that are necessary and resting as much as possible is a sensible approach to recovering from illness.

    Take care.
    Regards, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are on the mend Wendy! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just prioritize your health and getting better, and catching up with home tasks Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you both a speedy recovery. Lots of bugs around at the moment.🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're better but still take it easy. I've missed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better! Ugh Both being sick at the same time is even worse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you both feel better soon. I am currently laid low as well. I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you’ve both been so unwell Wendy. Best wishes for a strong recovery.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.