* Made 1 kilo of Easiyo yoghurt using a sachet I bought on sale a while ago.
* Mended a few pairs of socks.
* Gratefully received some broccoli, cauliflower, leeks, crumpets and eggs. I blanched the broccoli and cauliflower and froze it in meal portions.
* Jessica has been sick with a really bad cold this week. On Sunday while Darren and I were at church, Megan made potato and leek soup for Jessica ( and the rest of us ). Jessica said it made her feel better.
* Kept the curtains almost closed on the really cold days.
* Started saving the shower warm up water again. With big birthday parties at our house and myself being sedated for the dental work a few times, it just wasn't practical to have the buckets in the showers. It feels like all is well in my world again. I'm saving as much water as I can.
* Megan gratefully received some ( costume ) jewellery from a friend who previously worked in a retail store. Jessica was home sick that day so Megan picked out a few things for Jessica and a necklace for me. Jessica declared it was the highlight of her week.
* Gratefully received some silverbeet seedlings from my Dad. He said there were 13 plants in the punnet. That's a lot for any one to use. This will help us with our succession planting.
* Saved the shower warm up water and the washing machine water for the next load.
* Dried most of the clothes on clothes horses.
* Made all meals from scratch as usual.
* Stocked up on shampoo and Olay lotion on sale.
* Kept the ducted heating on 18 degrees on a few days when the sun was shining. A couple of times I turned it off when I was working hard around the house.
* Decluttered a few cupboards instead of going shopping. A real money saver.
* Attended a University open day ( evening ) with Jessica where we were given food, bottles of water and Greek donuts. We didn't need to eat much for tea that night.
* Topped up my car's petrol tank at $120.5 when everywhere else was $145.9.
* Picked and juiced some more lemons off our tree.
Megan's says " soup is her thing "- meaning, she's good at making it
|Because the clothes horse is the only place to rest.|
|Princess has taken a liking to my bed.|
|Bought the suitcase in from the shed. Look who claimed it.|
|Packing card making stuff with Princess.|
|Darren's container garden under the pergola.|