* Fixed my vacuum cleaner. One small part broke off when I was cleaning the filters. This part helps to keep the filters in place so that the main barrel can be locked in. My $6 bottle of super glue saved me spending $150 - $600 on another vacuum cleaner.
* Used some peanut butter choc chip biscuit dough from the freezer to bake cookies for the Cheapskates card making afternoon.
* Gratefully received lots of card making scraps from Joy.
* Used some frozen chocolate brownies to take to an afternoon tea. They were meant to be for Darren's birthday party but I forgot all about them.
* Sold two dozen eggs and some card making starter kits.
* Picked some silverbeet from the garden to hide in a chop suey for tea one night.
* Gratefully received some left over biscuits ( cookies ) from the card making afternoon. These were eaten for morning teas at home and school.
* Finally wrote out a menu plan for the next six weeks. Life has been very unpredictable lately so it was too hard to stick to a plan. We did eat out of the freezer though so all is good.
* Made a batch of Miracle Spray. Even though it was for a tv story, I still needed to make some.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread.
* Saved the bath water and bucketed it into the washing machine.
* Lined the bathroom bins with saved bread bags
* Made lots of pita chips for snacks.
* Made a double batch of peanut butter choc chip biscuit ( cookie ) dough for the freezer.
|Peanut butter choc chip biscuit dough|
|Making Miracle Spray|
|Lining the bathroom bin.|