* Poured the water from drink bottles into the watering can.
* Dried the washing on the line and clothes horses.
* Took up the hems of three pairs of work trousers for Darren.
* Made a quadruple batch of laundry powder.
* Sold two dozen eggs to our neighbour. Another neighbour now wants to buy our eggs too.
* Made a bottle of diluted Dynamo laundry liquid.
* Ate leftovers for dinner one night ( we added a few extra things to make the meal complete ).. These leftovers were from a Cup Day bbq held at our place.
* Collected a few paint swatch cards from the hardware store to use in card making.
* Cleaned the dishwasher using bi carb and vinegar. Cleaned the kettle using citric acid.
* Refilled the kitchen detergent pump with diluted liquid. I also put water in the empty bottle, gave it a good shake and will use the contents for a couple of days.
* Fed the compost bin with shrub cuttings
* Used a $10 off coupon for Chemist Warehouse when you spend $50 or more. I took this opportunity to buy hay fever tablets and eye drops that I desperately needed
* Redeemed a $5 off coupon for Telfast hay fever tablets
|In the garden|
|Under the pergola|
|Crafty Mums Co op cards for charity|
How did you save time, money and energy this week ?