* Dried most of the washing on the line. A few things needed to be thrown in the dryer.
* Picked approximately 920 grams of strawberries from our patch. Picked a few handfuls of raspberries too.
* Sold two dozen eggs to neighbours.
* Sold a card from my Etsy shop.
* Cut up a cereal bag to use as go between for chops etc.
* Saved the shower water to water our pot plants.
* Saved and washed some plastic containers from cobs of corn given to us. These containers will be handy when I need to take baking to a party etc.
* Saved all the washing machine rinse water for each next load.
* I did the monthly food shopping this week. Because I've been stockpiling for the Summer months on my $200 a month grocery budget, I didn't need to buy too much. The saved money is going into the grocery slush fund.
* I only put in $15 worth of petrol into my car. Petrol prices are so inflated at the moment so I'm just putting in a little bit of petrol here and there until the price drops then I'll fill up .
* Jessica has started present shopping for 2017. She's taking advantage of the sales and stocking up.
* Saved some colored cord from damaged gift bags. I found a tutorial on Facebook that shows you how to make gift bags from wrapping paper. The saved cords will come in handy when I make the bags.
* Started writing out my list of wanted items for the Boxing Day sales.
* Saved the plastic wrapping paper from a bunch of flowers Jessica received.
* Jessica has been busy buying little presents for her friends. He needed quite a few small gift bags to place then in. after ricing them at the shops ( anywhere from 50 cents to $2 each ), she decided to have a look at what we had at home. She was able to reuse lots of jewellery gift bags that were the perfect size.
* Cooked all meals from scratch.
* Cleaned out my garden / household shed and donated some items to the op shop. I received a discount stamp for the goods.
|Our "display" stockings|
|The boysenberries are slowly ripening.|
|The lettuce is getting bigger|
|Two mangoes have set on one of our trees.|
|Corn cob containers I saved.|
Has your week been busy ?