* Gratefully received a grape plant and lots of grapes from my Dad. The grapes are small but oh so tasty. Now we can't wait until we can pick our own in a year or two. I also received two glass jars.
* Cleaned the dishwasher using bi carb and vinegar. Wiped down the door and seals with miracle spray.
* Cleaned the kettle using citric acid. I poured the kettle water onto some grass growing in the crack of the pergola concrete.
* Saved the shower warm up water and washing machine water as per usual. These water saving tasks have become a way of life for us. We don't even think twice about it.
* Dried the washing on the line.
* Picked a few raspberries every couple of days. The second batch of raspberries will be in abundance shortly. These will be frozen to make raspberry and white choc muffins throughout the year.
* Fed the compost bin with kitchen peelings.
* Diluted a bottle of white vinegar 50 / 50 with water.
* Had an extra cleaning job this week.
* Bought Nurofen headache tablets on sale in Chemist Warehouse. Due to buying restrictions I had to go on two separate days to get two boxes ( they are large boxes ).
* Sold a few cards in my Etsy shop.
* Made pita chips for snacks.
|Raspberries almost ready to pick|
|If only the tomatoes would ripen|
|This rose smells divine|
|The feijoas are getting bigger|
|Megan made this cake from scratch.|
|A Sunday night dinner|
What frugal tasks did you complete this week ?